- You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably. We use that information to serve you
- When you install our services on your website / app, we collect non-personally identifiable data of your visitors / users
2. What type of material we gather
Because the Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd Services host your website statistics on our servers, you must register for an account for the desired services. The registration process asks for your personal information such as but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
By the nature of our Service, Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage of your website / app and store that information.
3. How do we use this material
4. Revelation of information to third parties
5. How we guard your personal information
Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd’s Customer Information and Customer User Data that is maintained on Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd’s servers from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data. However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd’s Customer Information and Customer User Data in spite of these measures. Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to Warewe Consultancy Pvt Ltd’s Customer accounts.
Last updated: Nov 9, 2016